Sunday, October 31, 2010

Heritage tour half way update

This is going to be super short because I want sleep but I want to fill you all in. So right now I'm in Switzerland. We visited Assisi already and spent two days in Rome. I love Rome. I know people who probably wouldn't be fans but I love it. So today we drove from Rome to Geneva. Europe may be smaller then we think... But that still is a long drive. So we ate still all getting along. We haven't gone crazy so your prayers are obviously being honored. Pray also for safety, peace, and that what we are learning wouldn't only be head knowledge but also heart knowledge.

I hope you all are enjoying the snow. We have gotten a taste of it up in mountain passes but we actually had 20 degree days in Rome. God is good. I will obviously post more when I am home on a real computer not my little iPod touch ( which is the most amazing traveling companion even if it is a pain to type on).

No comments:

Post a Comment