Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Heritage Tour!


We are leaving at 4am tomorrow (Wed) morning to start our Heritage tour of Europe.  We are visiting significant countries to learn about church history.  Its is very exciting.  We have been looking forward for this for quite a while.  So tomorrow night we are sleeping in Assisi, Italy (think Francis of Assisi). Then two nights in Rome. Then to Switzerland, Germany, the Czech Republic, then home to Banska.  Ten days...  Five people... One Van... Many Kilometers.  Should be interesting.  

So I'm asking for your prayers. That we would be safe. That we won't kill each other.  That we would learn what God wants us to learn on this trip.  That we could be open to each others beliefs.  We had a Catholic vrs Protestant moment today, where we figured out that we had different beliefs and sometimes those can be difficult to overcome.  So prayer for those moments would be very, very welcome.   

What else...

I'm not taking my computer on the trip.  I was planning on doing it, but I realized that the backpack I have is not made to carry a laptop, and I don't want to break it or anything... So there will be no updates until I get back on the 6th.   So have a good halloween (they don't celebrate halloween here so no need for a costume for me) and enjoy the snow (depending where you are I guess).

Thanks for reading, and thanks for your prayers. 

2 comments:

  1. Have a good time Alison. We have snow about 2 inches. Temp today -4C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the update! have an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete