Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend of Elsewhere

This weekend I was lucky enough to go to Surrey and White Rock.  My good friend Lisa is wedding planning.  I was so blessed to go and be part of her planning and just hang out with her, her fiance, and her family.  I had no idea how much I love wedding planning.  Helping with hers is making me think of what I might like one day.  A little preemptive huh?  But it really was a lot of fun.  We went to White Rock and walked the pier.  I saw amateur crab catchers for the first time ever. That was actually pretty interesting.  And Lisa's fiance and his best friend are super interesting. I think I'll have to make a habit of this trip.  We also played ultimate frisbee with some other friends who met us there.  It was a pretty eventful weekend.  

I also bought a dress for the weddings I'm going to this summer!  I'm so excited about it.  I won't post pictures because I like keeping it a surprise... but it was less than half the price of other dresses I saw like it, and it was less than a quarter of the price of the next nicest dress I've tried on this summer.  I think that means I got a good deal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment