Monday, June 07, 2010

A Good Day

I worked again this morning, and I think this job will get better with time.  I cleaned much faster than the last two times I worked and it is getting much easier.  And I've started settling into this job just in time.  I got an email and a call from two other places that wanted me to come in for interviews.  I could confidently say no, I have a job already.

The bad part of this job is that I sleep through the sun.  It actually was nice today and I slept right through it. So I went for a walk this evening to the new little trail I found and took the pictures you will see below.  Then at midnight I'm off to work again and then again tomorrow.  I actually work 5 days this week


Apparently these are Salmonberries. I didn't taste them because I wasn't sure if they were edible when I saw them. Maybe I'll taste one next time I go for a walk.   (I'm not sure if the flowers are actually for these berries but they are pretty) 


No comments:

Post a Comment