Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Update

In the last couple days I've had a whole bunch of fun.  We had a party with hot tubs and duck barns (which smell by the way) and a cemetery and peanut butter pie.

Saturday night was a great get together with all my friends here, and their friends from high school that are fast becoming my friends.  They are really great. We always seem to have a lot of fun. This time it was socializing, a trip to someone's duck barn, some hockey, and hot tubbing.

Sunday I went a little emo and walked down to the cemetery at the bottom of the hill.  Its kinda cool to see a cemetery that is more vertical than horizontal.  And it was old too.  Over 100 years old.  I kinda just sat under a tree in the middle of the cemetery as it rained.  It was really nice. But then i realized its pretty vampire-like to sit in the rain in a cemetery.  But I think its my new favorite place to sit by myself.

Then yesterday I was so excited to see a friend from University that I haven't seen in two and a half years!  A whole bunch of us dressed up and went out for dessert to catch up. We talked until after the restaurant closed about everything from memories to two upcoming weddings.
I don't think I was ready for this picture.  I hope someone else has a better pic. :)

2 comments:

  1. BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ha! sorry, this is exciting for me! I'm gonna live vicariously through you and the fact that you got to hang out with her again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking like you are having a few good times.... but, do you ever go to work?

    ReplyDelete