Thursday, September 02, 2010

Wedding Number Three!


This is the last wedding. And it was so much fun.  They rock climb so the sisters of the groom decorated the car with rock climbing stuff. We have ropes and those little rocks they put on walls for wall climbing.

The pastor's sermon/message was BEAUTIFUL. Half way through I told Melissa I wanted him to officiate my marriage.  And the reception venue was beautiful.


We did the decorating (all the friends I came with) They did this... and it looks sooo good!

The cake was beautiful. And the groom's sister made it!  So amazing!


Becky caught the bouquet! She was so excited. And she will be really upset when she sees I put this picture up. But it shows her excitement the best.



And we needed a kissy picture. 
We had so much fun and I love this couple to bits!  I was so happy to be there for their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment