Saturday, September 11, 2010

Getting Ready to Leave


So all I've been doing for the last week or so is packing and planning and saying goodbye.  It is slowing making the trip seem more real, but that makes it also seem more overwhelming. I'm beginning to realize that there is no way that I could possibly survive this trip without God coming with me.  I think he will be the only thing keeping me from losing my sanity at some points.  I loved being in Slovakia last time but it is very overwhelming to go to a different continent knowing no one that you will spend the next seven months with.  I think I would chicken out if I didn't feel like this is something that is really important.  God has been so very faithful so far in the journey of planning. I'm sure that he will be faithful once I get over there too.

Thank you everyone who is reading this and praying. I appreciate it immensely.

(and I appreciate all your replies too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment