Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Unreached People Group.


This week our speaker is here to teach us about the prophetic and gifts of the spirit, but I find his actual ministry just as interesting. He is an evangelist to the Jewish people in Europe.  He travels all over Europe, mostly eastern Europe to reach Jews.  Did you ever think that Jews also need to hear the gospel?  I totally don't think about it.  But it is really cool!  Who could be a better convert than someone who has already been waiting for the messiah to come?

So part of his team with us this week is a Hungarian couple who are Messianic Jews.  And I love being with them. Worshipping with them. Being ministered to by them. And learning about their history and traditions and how they incorporate into their faith.  It is amazing. 

And it makes me so sad that I have so few Messianic Jewish friends at home.  One actually.  And I'm so sad I didn't ask her more questions and appreciate her more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment