Sunday, August 15, 2010


This is my favorite church in the entire world... and I've never even been inside. But the outside is pretty beautiful huh? Its in Bratislava.... AND I'M GOING TO GO SEE IT AGAIN!!

Yes you read right. I'm going back to Slovakia! I learned on Friday and I've just been too excited and trying to do so much planning I didn't even blog about it.  So now you know.  I'm doing a YWAM Discipleship Training Course. (learn more here: http://www.europedts.com/ ) But it starts in September so I have alot to do with very little time.  Four weeks, but I don't even have a flight yet so.... I feel like I'm cutting it awful close.  Now i just need to get my passport renewed, book a flight, make sure I have enough money, buy all the things I will need that I don't have yet, read the book they want us to read before I go, tell my boss I'm leaving earlier than I expected.... I'm sure the list will get longer as I think about it. 

God has been so good as I waited to hear about if I was going to this course. I had such peace that everything would work out. I just need to keep trusting that he will help me get all these other things done in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment