Friday, August 13, 2010

My First Photography Gig!

I just realized that I never put up pictures that I took for my friends' wedding!  These pictures were put up on each table as table numbers and were taken around the city at places they have fun together. Actually they used the b&w versions but I thought I'd put the colour ones up... i like the colour.  It was a great day for me to hang out with them. Alot of fun was had. and they are the most photogenic people ever so the pictures turned out amazing. The bad news is that now I REALLY want a fancy camera so the pictures would turn out even better!



I love this one with her smirking at the camera, but kissy pictures are pretty great too. I think this was one of my favorite locations.








I love this picture but I obviously was not paying close attention.  Table number two anyone?  I fixed my allignment for the next one thankfully.



These last two pictures took so many tries! And they didn't even get used! They ended up only having 14 tables. But now the world gets to see!






No comments:

Post a Comment