Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wedding Number One


I'm so excited about this post!  I had the most amazing time at this wedding.  To save their privacy I'm not going to name names or am I going to post pictures with their faces... and its going to be hard.  But I loved being able to celebrate such a genuine love for each other and for God in their relationship.  God comes first, and it is so amazing to see.  They had a beautiful wedding in two great venues.  The church for the reception was AMAZING!  I couldn't believe how great the architecture and outdoor areas were.  I want to have my wedding there!



I could talk about how beautiful this couple is, how great their family is (the two dads played a song together in the ceremony and the whole family sang a song at the reception), and how entertaining their friends are. The best man played the piano beautifully just as background music during the reception for a while.  The stories that were told were so funny.  The bride and groom were so intentional to talk to all the tables and get a chance to thank everyone for coming.  Their hearts are so big.... they are just so perfect for each other.  

[SPOILER ALERT] I have a picture of a dress I'm wearing to a wedding next weekend.  If you don't want to ruin the surprise don't go all the way to the bottom


Okay, so after the wedding I realized that i was in Tsawwassen, which is right on the ocean. I was so close that I couldn't not go to the ocean.  So off i went to find a beach. I found one. But unfortunately it was too dark to really take pictures.  I took one of the moon and its reflection, and then took a picture of me and my dress (on the beach but you can't really tell).  And i got sand in my high heels. Just in case you were wondering.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog on wedding #1. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete