Sunday, October 02, 2011

Bojnice Hrad

I LOVE CASTLES!

I didn't realize how much I love castles until yesterday. That is when I took Shay to once of the nicest castles in Slovakia for his birthday. And I hope I can be forgiven if I enjoyed it more than he did (although he did really enjoy it too).

And because it is so GORGEOUS I hopefully can be forgiven for posting so many pictures (hint: you can click on the pictures to see them full size!)


The Birthday Boy!



Gold leaf ceiling? Yep!




The cave below the castle


These last few pictures are credited to Nick, one of the other DTS students who came with us. He isn't camera shy, but doesn't like pictures on public blogs. So I'll just give him a shout out!




We haven't had this many pictures of us together EVER. So I'm kinda enjoying them.


Ta ta!





No comments:

Post a Comment