Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fast Update

It is impossible to update this blog, that is why I'm barely trying!  We do so much every day, I barely remember at the end of the day what I did at the beginning.  It has been really cool to be here. We have visited many churches and groups and spent time with kids which has been really fun.  I feel bad, but I always have a favorite, and my favorite here is adorable!  First Grecian nose I've seen on an Indonesian.  Honestly.
But we are all really enjoying it here. There is almost exactly a month left of our time here, but less of ministry.  Our last week is meant to be a bit of a vacation, and hopefully I can get a tan then because it isn't going very good.

But all you really need to know is that I love it here right? No change when it comes to that.

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm sure getting a tan is not very high on God's priority list...

    Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete