Sunday, May 16, 2010

Archie Comic Weekend


So I'm calling this weekend Archie Comic Weekend because it is the stuff of Archie Comics.  We played frisbee (my team won, no thanks to me). Sat, we went to the beach, and hung out just like our favorite Riverdale residents! It was super beautiful, with beautiful people!



Then a Sunday of all you can eat sushi and sun. We walked around a little lake in the city and enjoyed the ducks and geese.  Finish it off with a half price Starbucks frap and its summer in May!
This was the second order of food of three in our sushi feast. 
It doesn't do it justice. 



This guy got super close, I bet that other people feed him. I just took a picture that I think is cute.


We needed to take a picture of our three sizes of fraps. Don't worry, mine was soy!

No comments:

Post a Comment