Thursday, April 29, 2010

Home for a while

After the stress of finishing a degree and moving out of rez for good being at (my parents') home feels good.  I may have all my belongings strewn about my room and a lot of packing and storing to do, but its normal and familiar to be here even as I do the work.
My plan was to drive out to Abby on Sunday after my university convocation on Saturday but I have had some people strongly suggest I do otherwise. So I'm taking a chance and not leaving for BC till Tuesday probably.  Its not like I already have a job lined up and need to be there, but really that is why I'm anxious to get out there. I need to make money if I want to go to YWAM.  And money usually comes through a job.  I'm just praying that God makes the job happen. Its going to have to be him.

No comments:

Post a Comment