Saturday, April 24, 2010

Got it figured out

So after a lot of research on how on earth to work blogger and get my page to look pretty I still haven't figured out how to make that top title look nice.  But overall I'm happy.

Yesterday I finished the last exam of my undergrad career which was such a great feeling. Especially since I totally killed the course. I'm excited to see an A+ on that transcript.  Apparently I was made to be a sociologist. I even watched a movie that one of my profs told me to (one flew over to cuckoo's nest) and I felt like such a good sociologist looking at it through theory.  Good movie by the way.  A great way to finish off a psych degree: to look at the history of psych institutions and treatments.  Such a sad movie but somehow I really enjoyed watching it.

So since I'm done school I have time to do whatever I want. Woot! So off I go to have a day doing stuff in Edmonton. Its been quite awhile since I had time to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment