Monday, July 25, 2011

Announcement!

Announcement, Announcement, A-NNO-UNCE-MENT! 
(my brothers might realize I'm trying to imitate in writing how a certain tape we used to listen in the car would say this, everyone else thinks i'm crazy. go camp caribou anyways!)


So if you haven't heard... I'm going back to Slovakia!

This is Kosice I believe...


After hard thinking, much praying, a bit of freaking out, some waiting, and only a tad of discussion: I applied and was accepted back as staff. Which means more responsibility, more work, more blessings (I hope) and thankfully smaller fees.

I'm so excited yet nervous to go back. I had the perfect experience when I did DTS myself. How could this next year measure up to that?  Can I actually lead people in a missions trip of some sort? The list goes on.

I always hate buying the tickets. Because that is one of the biggest expenses. But that is done already. No going back now! It is just packing and stocking up and all kinds of other things left to do. And making money.  Good thing I still have a month left to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment