Monday, June 13, 2011

Canada

I definitely stopped blogging when I got back to Canada, and I recently realized that it isn't okay for a couple reasons:

1. How will I share everything I've been doing with my friends all over the globe if I'm not blogging?
2. I want to stay in the habit of blogging in case I go back to YWAM in the fall (which is still a possibility).
3. I needed to fix some formatting problems on my blog to make it more readable.

And I have fixed those problems (no more funny font!). I also enabled the "mobile version" of my blog so if you read it on an ipod or blackberry or whatever, it will be much more user friendly than trying to read the normal web version on an itsy, bitsy screen.

As for having more things to talk about?  I can't think of anything right now. But I'll start thinking and hopefully have something interesting to say soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment